The NMRA Refund Policy is as follows:
Upon cancellation by an attendee, the appropriate refund will be issued in like payment. Please see specific refund criteria below.
Allow up to 6 weeks processing time. Refunds applied for after July 15 of the convention year will not be processed until 6 weeks after the end of the convention. Please note that payment made by credit card will be refunded to your credit card.
All refunds will be approved by the Convention Committee and made ONLY by the staff at HQ. No refunds will be made by the local group or at the convention.
Separate policies have been established for registration fees, tours, events, merchandise, etc. Please read each section carefully for cancellation/refund criteria.
Cancellation requests should be received in writing either by standard mail (Convention Refund, NMRA, P.O. Box 1328, Soddy-Daisy, TN 37384-1328) or by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The following registration refund schedule applies to each individual
- Prior to June 1 of the convention year - a refund of the registration fee less a $25.00 administrative fee per individual registrant will apply.
- June 1 to July 15 of the convention year - A refund of the registration fee less 25%, per individual registrant, will apply (minimum $25.00).
- After July 15 of the convention year and prior to start of convention - A refund of the registration fee less 50%, per individual registrant, will apply (minimum $25.00). No refund of the registration fee will be provided after the opening (Sunday) of the convention (except upon approval of the M&TS Department Manager.
Cancellation of Extra Fare Event, Store Merchandise, Extra Fare Clinic or Tour
- In the case of a cancellation by the convention, if an extra fare event, store merchandise, extra fare clinic or tour is canceled prior to the start of the convention; a notice will be sent to the attendee informing them ofthe cancellation. A full refund will be processed after 30 days of the notice if no other selection is made by the attendee.
- Last minute cancellations by the convention may be exchanged for other available events, tours, etc. Refunds will not be processed until after the convention. Please allow up to 6 weeks processing time.
Extra Fare Event, Store Merchandise, Extra Fare Clinic or Tour Refunds for Cancelled Registrations
- On or Prior to July 15 of the convention year - 100% refund of paid tours.
- After July 15 of the convention year, and prior to the opening of the convention, tour fees will be fully refunded only if the tour has sold out, the tickets have been resold, or if the tour was canceled by the convention.