The National Train Show®
The National Train Show® was established in 1988 by the National Model Railroad Association as a nationally sponsored combined industry trade show and public train show to promote the hobby of model railroading. The 2017 National Train Show is held in conjunction with the NMRA national convention in Orlando, FL on August 4, 5 & 6, 2017. You can find out more about the 2017 National Train Show by clicking here.
The 27th Annual National Train Show®, the industry’s most respected model train show and trade exposition will be held at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL on August 4, 5 & 6, 2017. Each year this illustrious event is held in a different city and state in North America. Orlando will host the 2017 extravaganza, which will showcase all aspects of model railroading including the industry’s newest and unique products and services from manufacturers and retailers from the U.S. and around the world. The event will contain more than 140,000 square feet featuring oustanding and extraordinary operating model train displays.
- It’s all Here - All of the latest and greatest model trains, accessories, collectibles and more from the world’s best-known manufacturers and retailers geared for all model railroaders – from first timers to old timers.
- The Incredible Lego® MiniLand - It’ll stop you in your tracks! This 2,500 sq. ft. area is dedicated to the creation of a dynamic, originally-designed display featuring operating model railroads, hundreds of train cars, various landscape settings and waterfalls, scale building, retractable bridges, and more…and all made entirely out of millions of Lego® pieces! Attendees are invited to “meet the modelers” and learn how to build their very own original display
- Ask The Collectibles Appraiser - Have an old train set hidden away in the closet? Wondering what it’s worth? Bring it to the show and find out from The Collectibles Expert. This service is free to all attendees.
- Children’s Play Area - 1,500 sq. ft. of fun including trains, games and more for children of all ages to enjoy during the show. The area is chaperoned at all times and is free of charge.
- Hands-On-Demonstrations - Learn how to get started on your own model railroad empire and find out the latest techniques from well-known exhibitors and from pros at the Meet the Master Modeler booth.
You can find out more about the 2017 National Train Show by clicking here.
Note, National Train Show Content Subject to Change